Now TV App on Apple TV has been the most requested guide from the user to watch Now TV shows on Apple TV. So, we have made a detailed guide on it to resolve all your issues. Mostly, the user has a doubt does it support all the Apple TV generation. Yes, Absolutely, Now TV supports Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Apple TV (1st, 2nd &3rd generation). Just follow the guide below and get to know about Now TV and clarify all your doubts.
Table of Contents
What is NOW TV?
The NOW TV app is an internet television. The British satellite television – sky operates this NOW TV app. This app is launched in the year 2012. The app allows the user to watch the live videos that are streaming and also in addition the videos we demand. The user can avail of videos without a contract.
The user will be provided with offer passes to stream over videos. We can use the app passes on the basis of the monthly payments. The app can be used on multiple devices. The user must be aware that the videos will expire and the expiry date will be provided in the details section of the videos.
The NOW TV app provides users with 5 individual passes. The 5 individual passes are given below in order,
This article will be useful for those who are opting to use the NOW TV app on Apple TV. It provides information about using the NOW TV app on Apple TV and setting it up.
Features of NOW TV APP
Some of the features of the NOW TV app are given below
- Subtitles are available for some of the videos that are selected on-demand.
- The user can save movies and watch them later. Actually, you can do it by adding it to “My TV”. This will show the video in the watch list.
- The app also has a setting to stop children and young ones from watching age-restricted videos. You can turn on the Parental pin to avoid it. This setting helps in choosing what type of video one should watch.
- The user can pause rewind the live channel for about 30 minutes. And that too only available for
- NOW TV smart stick
- NOW TV smart box with 4k and voice search
- The NOW TV Smart Box with Freeview
- NOW TV box (black)
- BT TV Box (Rewind for up to two hours)
- On other devices except the above given, the user can pause and rewind only the movies and videos that are demanded.
- The user can also record the whole series or movies except by using the program guide of the BT TV Box (if the user pays for the passes through BT).
- However, The app is flexible to use on Apple TV.
- The NOW TV app is cost-effective.
Also, Check How to Download Now TV App on Firestick?
How to Sign Up NOW TV App on Apple TV?
To sign up for the Apple TV the user must already have a NOW TV account or should create it. With a minimum download speed, The user can install the app from the app store.
For a Detailed Sign Up for Now TV process Check here.
#1. To register an account with the NOW TV the user must visit the NOWTV.Com.
#2. Then the user must pick a pass and start up the free trial.
#3. The user must fill up all the details required including the payment mode.
#4. Once the signup process is over the user must click on the purchase and vouchers are available in the “my account” menu.
The user should click on “Checkout”.
The user will receive an email of confirmation that the free trial us canceled (if not canceled charges will refund).
Also, Check How to Get Now TV on LG Smart TV
How to Install NOW TV on Apple TV?
The user can access the Now TV app on the Apple TV directly by installing the app from the app store. For this method, the user can use the Apple ID to get the Now TV app. The user can pay the bills and payments using the iTunes account.
- The user should go to the app store on the Apple TV.
- Then search for the Now TV app.
- Then click download and install it.
- The user should then sign in to the Now TV app if already he /she has a Now TV account. If not they must undergo the signup process and the registration.
- Now the user can use the Now TV app on his/her Apple TV.
There are no charges for the installation process. But for a subscription, you have to pay to watch Now TV. The other methods to access the Now TV app on Apple TV is using the screen mirroring and using the Chromecast.
Also, Check How to Cast Now TV to TV? & Now TV on Xbox
How to Sign in NOW TV app on Apple TV?
NOW TV app sign-in in the Apple TV is quite simple and it is similar on all devices. The steps to sign in are given below.
- The user should open the NOW TV app.
- Then click on the settings
- The user should then click on sign-in to NOW TV.
- The user must enter the username and password.
- The last step is to click submit.
- Now the user has completed the process of sign in to the NOW TV app.
How to Watch NOW TV on Apple TV?
The user can use the NOW TV app on Apple TV after the installation as given above in the setting up of the app on Apple TV. The process of using the app is similar to other devices.
The schedule option provided shows the live videos available and also the trending videos. The user can find all types of videos and movies just in clicks. The user will be provided with 5 individual passes (movies, kids, sports, entertainment, hayu) . And In accordance with the passes the user can access the facility.
The user should note that the hayu pass will not be available for the Apple TV. The hayu pass is to see the reality shows and entertainments provided. The user can record rewind and even pause the live videos.
The user can also download the videos and watch them later. The widescreen of the Apple TV adds up special experience in watching the videos or movies or series on the screen.
Also, check How to Install Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
The user can note that the app provides all trending videos, movies, and series. This app turns to be one that is similar to that of Netflix and Amazon Prime which helps the user to access a wide variety of genres.
Using it on the Apple TV given an added specialty to the app. Thus the user can get a great experience using this live streaming app on Apple TV. However, For More related News, installation guides for Now TV.