Chromecast Fox Sports Go: Chromecast is a casting device introduced by Google which could be used to cast or screen mirror contents of your smartphone or desktop to a TV. Using this Chromecast device you can convert your TV into a smart TV and can view cast contents on your smartphone to the TV screen. Fox Sports Go is an online sports streaming service that provides its Fox sports customers, live sports events, highlights of the match, and replay too. The live stream includes MLB, NBA, NHL, and much more.
Fox Sports Go is available for operating systems like Android, iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and also for Android smart TVs. The main noticeable features of the Fox Sports Go app is you could live stream all sports events telecasted by Fox networks, similarly, you can replay all lively stream matches on the app and the simple interface which are user-friendly.
How to Chromecast Fox Sports Go to TV?
After many years now at present, the application that supports Chromecast features comes in hand with a built-in casting function. You can cast the application both from your smartphone and your desktop.
1 . Chromecast Fox Sports Go using a Smartphone:
Plugin your Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to an electrical socket. Make sure that your Chromecast and Android phone is in connection with the same wi-fi network.
- Install the latest version of the Fox Sports Go app from the play store which is free to download.
- Open the Fox Sports Go app and enter your login details.
- Start playing any video of your wish.
- Click on the ‘cast’ icon which you could find at the top right corner of the video.
- The app will search and shows available devices for casting from which you have to select your Chromecast device.
- Now the video which you have chosen will display on your TV screen.
You can control the volume of video using your smartphone. Similarly, you can cast any videos from the Fox Sports Go app to your TV screen. Using this feature you can enjoy your favorite sports videos on a big screen.
2. Chromecast using Chrome Browser on Desktop:
If you don’t have a smartphone to access the Fox Sports Go app you can cast straight away from their website to your TV using chrome browser. Make sure that your desktop and Chromecast are in connection to the same wi-fi network. Continue with the following steps,
- Install the latest version of Chrome browser and launch it on your desktop.
- On the search bar, type this URL https://www.foxsportsgo.com/ and open the webpage.
- Click on the three-dotted menu icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the ‘cast’ option from the drop-down menu.
- The browser will show the available devices for casting.
- Select your Chromecast device to which the webpage is to be cast.
- Click on the sources menu and select the ‘cast tab’ option.
- Now the webpage will get displayed on your TV screen from which you can search and start playing any sports videos of your wish.
These are the two simple methods by which you can cast the Fox Sports Go app to TV and by using any one of these methods you can enjoy your favorite sports videos on a big TV screen.