Online money transfer is the most popular one on the internet. Everyone uses this online transaction method in one sitting. Because everyone wants to make the work simple and easy. For that, everyone uses a PayPal account. But, it has some troubles. It may lead to sending the amount to the wrong person. So, you can block someone on your account. This article is going to explain how to block someone on PayPal. Read the article entirely.
Table of Contents
PayPal is one of the most trusted and notable payment transaction methods on the internet. It’s also called an online money transferring source. You can send the money to anyone around the nook and corner of the world. But, you may connect with unknown persons also. This is one of the major disadvantages of this PayPal source. This PayPal account offers two different kinds of accounts. There are,
- Individual account – this is only for Sending payments
- Business account – this is for both receiving and sending payments.
How to block someone on PayPal with an Individual account
The first option to block someone on PayPal is on the individual account. The other name is a personal account. Here, the most important thing is, you are not able to block someone directly. This PayPal personal account doesn’t have this option. If you receive any kinds of unknown activities you must avoid them. Otherwise, you can inform and contact the PayPal support team.
How to block someone on PayPal with a Business account?
Here, you can block the person in two types of times. That is, you can block them in the time of receiving the money and requesting the money. You have an option to block someone.
1) Receiving the Money
You have an option to block someone in the time of receiving the money. Here, you can make a payment in a limited time with a particular sender. Do follow the steps to block someone.
- First of all, you should log in to your account of PayPal.
- Then, go to the option of “Settings“.
- Find the “Selling Tools” option
- You have to select the “Update” option to “Block Payments” under the option of Getting Paid and Managing My risks.
- Then, you can see the three options to block someone.
- First, you can use the “Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold” option to change the option of receiving money.
- Next, you can use the option of “Block accidental payments” when you find duplicate invoice IDs.
- Finally, you have an option of “Block Payments from users who” to initiate the “pay anyone” option.
From these options, you can block someone when receiving the money.
2) Requesting the money
Next, in the time of requesting money, you can block someone as per your need. Here, you have the option to send the emails to your money transfer person. Now, you can select the “Request” option from the tools, you can request the payment details. There are up to twenty emails available to add. Here, you can block in the time sending the money. There is an additional option to stop the subscription methods, you can use the option of “Manage Subscription option”.
How to block PayPal from eBay?
The only method is, you should unlink the PayPal account from the website or the application. Here are the steps to unlink it.
- Initially, login to your account of eBay
- Select the “Account” option to navigate it.
- Choose the “PayPal Account“
- Next, select the “Remove” option
- Finally, your account will be removed.
How to block someone on PayPal in iPhone?
In the iPhone, you are not supposed to block a specific user. It has some irrespective issues and hurdles. So, you are not having an option to block PayPal at the time of receiving and sending the amount.
So, as I mentioned above you can use the article to block someone on the PayPal account. As per the discussion, this PayPal account is a most excellent service to transfer money in a very easy way. Even though it’s good, this poses some issues in the time of sending and receiving the amount. That time, you can block the unknown person from the guide of this article.