How to Cast NOW TV to TV: NOW TV is a division of pan-European telecommunications company sky limited with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Italy. It offers a subscription-based internet television and video-on-demand service. In the United Kingdom, NOW TV provides a contract-free broadband network and landline telephone services.
NOW TV is designed especially for customers who do not want to be tied to a contract. You can get movies, shows, sports programs simply by subscribing to NOW TV. It offers five different passes such as entertainment, cinema, sports, kids, and Hayu. You could watch NOW TV on your smartphones, tablets, and computers. You can change your subscription to channels often according to your wish.
Table of Contents
How to Cast NOW TV to TV
To get access to NOW TV all you need to do is to create a free NOW TV account. There are two methods to watch NOW TV on your TV. The first method is using a casting device to cast NOW TV on your TV. The second method is using a NOW TV box or other compatible setup boxes. Let’s see both the methods in detail to get a clear understanding of casting NOW TV to TV.
Cast NOW TV to TV – Using Chromecast:
Chromecast is a compact and portable device introduced by Google to stream online content. Through which we can cast the NOW TV application to your TV. Follow the steps mentioned below to perform it.
- Connect Chromecast to your TV’s HDMI port and power it up by connecting the adaptor to an electrical socket.
- Install Google Home app from Google play store free of charge.
- Launch the Google Home app and add your Google account to continue.
- The Google Home app automatically scans and shows a list of available devices.
- Select your Chromecast device and connect your app with it.
- Make sure that your Chromecast and mobile are in connection with the same wi-fi network.
- Now the NOW TV app will be displayed on your TV screen.
- The videos which you play on the NOW TV app will be displayed on your TV screen.
This is the simplest method to watch NOW TV on your TV screen.
Cast NOW TV to TV – Using compatible setup boxes:
Getting access to NOW TV pass is good without getting a Sky subscription. The problem with NOW TV is that there are heavy restrictions in watching it using other setup boxes. If you have a NOW TV smart box you can watch any channels without any restrictions.
You can even pause and replay live channels which you could not do with other smart boxes. Watching NOW TV through the TV box is simple and straightforward. Chiefly, you will get the Now TV directly on your device. Using your account info you can easily log in and watch videos.
Some smart TVs comes compatible with NOW TV. Selected TVs in Samsung and LG support the NOW TV app. LG TVs come with NOW TV pre-installed. In Samsung TV’s you need to download the app separately. Remember one thing you can install NOW TV on only four devices. You can watch videos on two devices at a time.