Cast GSE IPTV: Internet protocol television (IPTV) is defined as multimedia services such as television, video, audio, text, graphics delivered over IP-based networks. It manages to provide the required level of quality of service, experience, security, and reliability.
IPTV is a media that delivers television content over internet protocol networks. This is in contrast to brands that deliver content through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously. As a result, a subscribed media player can begin playing the content almost immediately such as a TV channel. Such type of media is known as streaming media.
IPTV covers both live channels and stored video on demand. The IP-based platforms offer significant advantages such as the ability to integrate television with other IP-based services like high-speed internet access and VoIP. GSE IPTV is an IPTV player that you can use to watch live TV, movies, on-demand videos, and much more using an m3u playlist. This GSE IPTV player is one of the IPTV players which supports Chromecast.
How to Cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast
You could cast your videos or TV shows from your mobile to your TV screen using Chromecast. Let’s see the steps to cast content using Chromecast.
- Install the GSE SMART IPTV application from the Google play store free of charge.
- Connect the Chromecast device to your TV and power it up.
- Make sure that your Chromecast and mobile are in connection to the same wi-fi network.
- Open the app and click on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the page to add your playlist.
- Click on the playlist you have added or tap on the sample playlist which comes pre-loaded in the app.
- You could see a list of channels of different regions from which you select a particular channel that you wish to watch.
- ‘Cast’ icon will appear at the top of the page in the channels screen.
- Tap on the ‘cast’ icon. From the displayed list of devices select your Chromecast to which your video is to be cast.
- Now your TV screen will display GSE MEDIA CENTER which means your mobile is now ready to cast videos on your TV.
- Tap on any TV channel. You will find an option displaying ‘play, cast and open with’.
- Choose the ‘cast’ option, which displays your chosen channel on the TV screen.
- Now your video will be played on your TV screen. In the same way, you can cast any videos or Tv shows.
After connecting your mobile with Chromecast you can control the video using your mobiles such as play/pause, volume control, and scene forwarding.