Cast Dazn to TV: Dazn is a London-based over the top subscription sports streaming service. The service provides you both live and on-demand sports videos. If you are a sports fan this app is for you. You can watch all kinds of games and competitions right on your smartphone with the DAZN app. The app allows you to stream live games or pre-loaded on-demand videos in HD.
To get all these benefits the simple thing you need to do is paying a monthly subscription fee to DAZN. By doing this you could enjoy all kinds of sports at one place with the DAZN app. By creating an account and signing it up with DAZN you can watch your favorite sports on a wide variety of devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS, Android, and from chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and safari via the website. Let’s see how to cast DAZN to TV using Chromecast.
Methods to Cast DAZN to TV
1. Casting DAZN using Chromecast:
The advantage of using DAZN app is, it is one among the online streaming apps which supports Chromecast features. You can easily cast DAZN from android/iPhone. Follow the steps mentioned below to cast DAZN from your smartphone to the TV.
- Install the DAZN app from Google play store or Apple app store which is available at free of charge.
- Plugin Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV and connect to a power supply.
- Make sure your mobile and Chromecast are in connection to the same wi-fi network.
- Launch the DAZN app and start playing a video that you want to cast to TV.
- While the video is playing you could find a ‘cast’ icon in the shape of a TV at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘cast’ icon and the app starts scanning for the nearby available devices for casting.
- From the list of available devices click on your Chromecast to which your video is to be casted.
- Once you complete the process, the video you have selected will be played on your TV screen.
That’s it. Now you can enjoy all your favorite sports on a big screen.
2. Using Chrome Browser:
Other than smartphones you can also cast DAZN from the Chrome browser on your desktop. Install the latest version of Chrome browser on your desktop and continue with the following steps.
- Install the DAZN app on your desktop.
- Make sure that your desktop and Chromecast are in connection to the same wi-fi network.
- Open the app and start playing a video on the chrome browser.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu icon at the top right corner of the chrome browser.
- From the list of displayed options click on ‘cast’ option and choose ‘cast tab’ option.
- It starts scanning and shows a list of available devices nearby.
- Select your Chromecast to which the video is to be cast.
- You could see the video which you have selected is been playing on the TV screen.
By using the Chromecast feature in DAZN you can easily cast the contents to your TV screen using these simple steps.